Bad Credit BMW Financing Here at Zoomo, we consider applications from all people no matter what your credit score is, so if you’ve been declined elsewhere or don’t have any credit history at all, we can still help you get the bad credit BMW financing you need. We make applying for BMW bad credit finance […]
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
Frecker Limited, trading as Henson Motor Group and Zoomo Car Credit, collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
We are registered in England and Wales, number 03113604. Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, number 688907. Registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) as a Data Controller, number Z7657228
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
In the course the of goods or services we provide for you, we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us. Personal information means any details about an identifiable person, or any person whose identity can be reasonably identified from such information.
- Name, Address, Contact number and email address of the person
- Date of birth, 3 years address history, 3 years work history and bank details.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to apply for finance on your behalf. We do not share any personal details except for the purpose of applying for finance, in which case the information is shared with one or all of our finance providers.
Once the Finance companies have been passed the information, the data is removed from our database.
Who we share your personal information with
We will also share your personal information with a credit reference agency. We will only share your personal information with our finance providers for the purpose of applying for finance, in which case the information is shared with one or all of the following finance providers:
Blue Motor Finance
Information may also be passed onto the following to register Insurances sales and customer vehicles:
We will also share your information with third parties such as HMRC or the FCA where we are required to do so by law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
The provision of your information as detailed above is required from you to enable us to complete a car sale and/or finance application on your behalf. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, what you are required to provide the information to us for.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will retain personal information we collect, store and process in accordance with current applicable laws.
A full deal pack containing all your personal information provided to us at point of sale, with the exception of any card payment receipts, will also be retained accordance with applicable laws.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information (Your Rights)
We will only collect personal information from you in connection with goods or services we provide to you.
Where we have asked for your consent to use your information in a particular way, and you have given consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time by notifying us in writing at the details provided below. The following are reasons as to why we may need to contact you:
- Advise you of new products that may be relevant to you
- For updating, consolidating and improving the accuracy of our records
- Crime detection, prevention and prosecution
- Arrears and debt recovery
- Improving or developing products and services offered
- Evaluation effectiveness of training and quality control
- Assessing lending and insurance risks
- Managing our ongoing relationship
- Testing new systems and confirming accuracy of upgrades to any existing systems
We share this information to ensure that we better understand our customer’s requirements and we can run agreements in an efficient and transparent manner.
Consequences of our use of your personal information
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority where your data has or is being used in a way that you believe does not comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016 (EU) 2016/679). The supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office. We encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will ask to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
Transfer of your information out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the United Kingdom at any time.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to as per our contact details below.
- let us have enough information to identify you (eg invoice number, name, registration details),
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that our Data Protection Officer can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was last updated on 24th May 2018
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do so we will inform you via website message informing you of the data subject of changes to the notice.
How to contact us
Please contact Janet Brown our Data Protection Officer, if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact Janet Brown, our Data Protection Officer, please send an email to email@example.com or write to Janet Brown,
Zoomo Car Credit, Henson House, Whitley Road, Benton, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE12 9SR or call 0191 238 1084.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
Cookies do a variety of jobs from remembering your chosen items, preferences and ensuring the advertisements and offers are more relevant to you.
Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are required for the operation of the website and to enable you to do things such as logging in or using a shopping cart.
- Performance: These cookies collect anonymous data that is used to recognise and count the number of visitors to the site and see how they use the site. This help to improve the way the website works by ensuring users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality: These are used to recognise when a user returns to the website and allows personalised content and preferences.
- Targeting: These cookies record when a user visits the website, pages they may visit and any links followed. This information can be used to make the website content and adverts more relevant to their interests.
Helpful friendly staff. Quick and easy process!
Fantastic dealer, really quick at getting finance in place and extremely helpful friendly staff. Would recommend to everyone.
Very friendly staff! Go out there way to get you what you want and very easy process. Would recommend to anyone if you're wanting to buy a car or finance. Thank you :)